Wednesday, October 16, 2013

The Tower Heist

In this story, the people on earth wished to get closer to God so they started building a tower to reach the heavens. God was angered by this, and thought it would pull the people farther away from him. So he decided to disperse the people around the world with different languages so they couldn't communicate. He then destroyed the tower, and any ideas of making another stairway to heaven, that is until led zepplin came around (please laugh).

I'm in spanish right now, and I know if I get called on to read this will f. will laugh at me because he knows I suck at spanish. If I could speak any language I wanted to though, I would speak French. It's a romance language, and It is aesthetically pleasing to my ear canals. One of my good friends always speaks in French when he's feeling philosophical, and It would be great If I could actually communicate and understand what he's saying, if he's even making any sense at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment