Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Cain and Abel


In Genesis chapter 4 Adam and Eve give birth to two boys. The first being Cain and later Abel. After they give birth to them Cain grows up to work the soil and Abel grew up to keep the flocks. They both brought offerings to the Lord and only Abel’s got appraise, so Cain got jealous. As Cain got angry the Lord said that he must be jealous because evil is trying to overcome him. When they went out to a  field together Cain killed Abel and the Lord punished him by never letting him work the land and by never letting any man kill him. 

My siblings and I have always gotten along pretty well. I am the youngest of 4 and am the youngest by 6 years. So for the past 4 years it’s almost been like I’m an only child. We never really fought before because I was quite a bit younger though and so there wasn’t much to argue about.

No comments:

Post a Comment