Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Genesis

         In the first chapter of Genesis it discuses how god created everything, all heaven and earth, blessing everything he creates. By the second chapter we meet Adam and from his rib God created Eve. In chapter 3 Eve eats the forbidden fruit and convinces Adam to eat it as well. When God finds out he curses them and banished them from the Garden of Eden.
     Both of my parents come from Appalachian Kentucky. I'm not as familiar with my mother's side but my grandmother was one of seven. My grandfather a brickyard worker. My father had two siblings, both passed, one full blood, one adopted. My mother has one brother who has a wife and two kids. I;m not very connected with my distant family but I do love to hear stories about them and understand where I come from.

No comments:

Post a Comment