Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Jason and the Golden Synchilla Snap-T Fleece

There was a golden fleece that was guarded by a dragon, and Jason was told that he would be able to gain the throne if he retrieved the fleece. A group of 50 Argonauts accompanied Jason in his travel. When they reached the area where the fleece was they met Medea who helps Jason fight the dragon. They get the fleece and travel around the world and Medea and Jason later get married. Jason falls out of love because he thinks she's not pretty anymore, and Medea, being really upset, kills their children and then kills Jason.

My favorite love story is the song "love story" by Taylor Swift. I don't think she made the story up, but her voice is so soothing and the song speaks to me. Juliet marry me you'll never have to be alone I love you and that's all I really know I talked to your daddy, it's a love story baby just say yes. I think I know every lyric to that song, which is rare because I'm not a lyric guy, and I don't have that song on my itunes. I think that that song is the best story of love because it's pure, and lyrical, and straight-forward, and catchy. Marry me Taylor Swift.

No comments:

Post a Comment