Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Narcissus and echo

So there was this hot guy and he is a dueche cause he's so hot.  So he has this girl who is always nice to him but can't help repeating what everyone else says. He has this girl who's cursed to repeat whatever the other person says on a string (you'd think he'd like that being so full of himself) but he's always mean to her so he is cursed to fall in love with his reflection. Which is gross and dumb. 
As far as narcissism goes I have a hard time with people who are extremely self-absorbed because they just tend to be dicks. They care so little about everyone else who would want to be around them. I mean trying to look nice is fine but when it's all you think about it starts to become rediculous. I think one of the best examples would be basically everyone on Jersey Shore. I mean look at the names they call themselves. "The Situation"? Really? You are so important you think you deserve to be known as the only time that anything happens. Come on. I may sound old but I mean it. You are not the best thing in the last two years let alone since sliced bread. 

No comments:

Post a Comment