Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Crazy In Love

I look and stare so deep in your eyes
I touch on you more and more every time
When you leave i'm beggin you not to go
Call your name two, three times in a row
Such a funny thing for me to try to explain
How i'm feeling and my pride is the one to blame
Yeah, cause i know i don't understand
Just how your love can do what no on else can

When i talk to my friends so quietly
"who he think he is?" look at what you've done to me
Tennis shoes don't even need to buy a new dress
You ain't there, ain't nobody else to impress
It's the way that you know what i thought i knew 
It's the beat that my heart skips when i'm with you
Yeah, but i still don't understand
Just how your love can do what no one else can

Got me lookin so crazy right now
Your love's got me lookin so crazy right now
(your love)
Got me lookin so crazy right now your touch's
Got me lookin so crazy right now
(your touch)
Got me hoping you page me right now your kiss's
Got me hoping you save me right now
Lookin so crazy your love's got me lookin
Got me lookin so crazy your love

This is just a snippit of the lyrics form Beyonce and Jay-Z's Amazing hit Crazy in Love, not only does this song get me mad hype but it also reminds me of the love I lack in my teenage days. Through the use of diction and syntax you really see the true love between these two artists. "Its the beat that my heart skips when I'm with you" and Tennis shoes don't even need to buy a new dress You ain't there, ain't nobody else to impress" are my favorite lines in the song because they have this relationship that not many people can relate to. They truly are content with each other for exactly who they are, no mater what outfit and amount of makeup they wear. They genuinely love each other for who they are, which is hard to find nowadays because many wealthy people are known to be fake or even gold diggers. Also Beyonce gives a perfect image in my head when she says I look and stare so deep in your eyes I touch on you more and more every time" Having seen this music video years ago, I still see the image of beyonce's beautiful eyes staring in ya boy Jay-Z eyes and coming in close as they embrace. These lyrics add so much to the beat in the background because it allows for the audience to connect to the song on a deeper level as well as bust out a line or two when they feel the need.

No comments:

Post a Comment